...to my O date, that is.
I'm starting to see more fertile CM and my temps still have been low. I should see a temperature rise within the next few days. I feel anxious......
I also found out today that my co-worker is pregnant for the SECOND time. She was pregnant with her first child before I was even married and gave birth 2 months before my wedding. Today, she announced to me in confidence (she does know all about my prior MCs and has even had 2 of her own) that she is pregnant again. I'm very happy for her. Of course, at the same time, I feel envious because she's on her second, while I'm still working on #1. This envious feeling will subside soon, I know. That's just how I am. But anyways....it's something I had to share.
Looking forward to O-ing and entering my 2ww soon! C'mon little blessing!
OOH almost to the 2ww...you go girl!
ReplyDeleteHang in there!! I know it's just a matter of time!! You are going to be seeing that BFP and on your way to holding your own little one!!! You remain in my prayers! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteB, really hoping this is YOUR month :)
ReplyDeleteI hope your eggie drops soon!
ReplyDeleteIt does suck to get lapped. There are two girls I work with who both just had their babies in the last couple of weeks. For their whole pregnancy, every time I looked at them I would think, "I've been trying to have a baby longer than you've been married."