Friday, November 14, 2008

False false alarm - AF is here

AF is here but very light. It's weird...I had v. light spotting on Tues. afternoon and Wed., and it stopped yesterday AM. Then it started back up as a v. light flow last night around 6pm. This morning, I woke up and it had stopped over the night and then started back up very light at about 8am. I do know that the first AF can be ususual, and hey, this is as unusual as it gets.

I know, this is way more information than you need or want regarding AF --- and it is rather boring. You know when your life is pretty dull when the highlight of your blog is your AF starting and stopping. Sheesh!

I just wanted to send a shout out to my virtual friend Antonia who has recently received the news that she is having a boy!! Nathan Alexander. She and I were belly buddies and were due the same week (or was it day?). She's been an angel and still checks in on me often, even though, I'm currently Sans Belly at the moment. Not for long though, if I can help it (getting a belly that is). I plan to get right back on that TTC train as soon as I'm cleared by the doc once we deal with this fibroid. And Antonia -- dont sweat it about the anniversary. It was wonderful and we really enjoyed ourselves! =)

Ok back to that work thing they pay me for.........

2 comments:

  1. I'll let you know... wow your AF is starting to sound like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!! Thank you so much! That was really really sweet of you! I just wanted to say that I am not sure how a m/c can affect a cycle, but I do know that my AF was changed after giving birth to my daughter. It was lighter and lasted for less time than when I first began. Since I only had 2 of them after m/c and we got pregnant on my third cycle, I can not honestly say if I can remember having a change in it from what is was before after our m/c.

    But I would think it is should not be cause for concern because either way, it is probably just your body trying to get back on track. I am glad to hear that it has arrived though. Hopefully you will be cleared as soon as humanly possible after they take care of the fibroid and you can get right back on track! I have not wanted to say cause I know you were kind of hoping for a BFP again by Christmas time. But wouldn't it be a wonderful way to start the New Year or even a great Valentine's Day present? I bet by February you will be seeing that BFP. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete