Friday, December 3, 2010

Doctor's Appt made

Ok, so I made my first doctor's appointment. They dont want to see me until I'm closer to 8 or 9 weeks and according to my LMP, I'm exactly 5 weeks today. So my appointment is for December 27, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. I requested to see the OB one of my hula sisters is seeing. She said he's good, and I like that. So with that said, we wont be able to confirm this pregnancy until then.


I did take another internet cheapie HPT yesterday AM and it was still positive. But I did notice that they expired last month...so you never know. But today was the last day I should have expected my AF and so far she's a no show.


I'm still alternating between excitement about this pregnancy and anxiety. Anxiety more so that I'm not sure if we're ready for round 2. Anxiety that our plans to travel in September are now going be canceled. I cant take a 1 month old child traveling and there's no way we'd leave this baby at home. Ugh.


I'm still counting my blessings and ever thankful to the Lord for this tiny miracle though. It's all meant to happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment