Thursday, June 4, 2009

Here's baby....

Here's baby at 13weeks 3 days...

baby
I pointed out some of the different body parts for my IRL friends and family who I sent the U/S picture too. (yup, I finally made the announcement to everyone via email yesterday after the appt). According to WTE, he's about the size of a peach right now.

Big change from 7 weeks ago at 6weeks 2days and he was the size of a blueberry or raspberry:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

And you may be able to tell, the quality of u/s machines varied greatly. Yesterday's u/s was on some machine they wheeled into the exam room. My other u/s have always been in a special room designated specifically for u/s. That machine is supposed to be way better. i bet if we were on that machine we would have found out the gender! but I'm glad we didn't. I want to wait till we do our 20 week u/s and get a confirmation and then have a gender reveal party!

For now, I'm soo looking forward to seeing more of this baby! I'm so ecstatic that this baby is still alive! Basic things make me happy, things like a heartbeat and life....

5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! I think a gender reveal party would be so much fun. We probably would have done that if we were back home with family and friends. 20 weeks won't be much longer now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sight!

    Isn't it amazing how they can be so tiny but still look like a perfect baby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grow, little baby, grow!!!! Very beautiful! A gender reveal party is a great idea. I hope the next 7 weeks fly by.

    ReplyDelete