I just felt the exact same feeling on the right side of my uterus just now! (about the same distance below and away from my belly button as before, just on the right side). It was two tapping or popping feelings. It's making me think this is really baby! How awesome is that? It's really really light, and if I wasn't sitting at a desk at work, I probably would have missed it.
I cant wait till it's more pronounced and really discernable!
I definitely think you are feeling baby move! I felt my little guy very early on, and over time it became obvious that it was really him. I felt movement during that stage more often if I was leaning over at my desk. Enjoy the flutters soon they will be big kicks!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your boy news!!!
ReplyDeleteIsnt movement great! The babies are moving like crazy today and I just love it. It's wonderful to just sit and feet them. Enjoy this time! It's awesome!