I know, it's still too early to have consistent movement, or to even really be feeling movement. But I feel like I psyched myself up into thinking and believing that I was feeling baby movement last week. However, over the weekend and past two days, I haven't felt any of those movements.
I know, I know, no reason to panic, but of course, one cannot help but wonder. This is the time where a doppler would come in handy.
Just hoping baby boy starts kicking up a storm so I can feel him. =)
i know you have a great faith. just keep breathing and believing. you will be feeling that litttle boy all the time soon :)
ReplyDeleteMy guess is he is still kicking, just towards the opposite side - towards your inside organs so you don't feel a thing.....
ReplyDeleteI am 39 weeks and still use the doppler. A wise investment.
i'm sure he'll be kicking again soon ;)
ReplyDeleteIt won't be too long now that he will be moving like crazy and you will be praying he gets his little foot out from under your ribs ;) Sending up a prayer that God sends you some reassuring signs to ease your mind.
ReplyDeleteWait till you can see him rolling around your belly! He's still moving, he is just being sneaky about it :)
ReplyDeleteI started feeling movement early as well and in the beginning, I would feel something once maybe twice a day. Then I would go a couple of days without feeling anything. When I was around 20 weeks I would feel him pretty consistently in the morning then not a peep for hours. I was a little panicked on the inside because other women who were around 20 weeks were talking about how their baby was kicking up a storm. I talked to my doc because I was a nervous wreck about it and she reassured me that some babies just aren't as active as other.
ReplyDeleteNow I am 27 weeks and I am more familiar with his patterns. If I am really busy and walking a lot, he doesn't move much. People have told me when I walk a lot I 'rock' him to sleep.
It ~is~ nerve wracking and I lived by my Doppler! I promise, in the next couple of weeks, he'll be squirming around and saying 'hi' all the time.