Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Kaua is HERE!!!

Hey guys, not much time to write, but wanted to update everyone and to thank you for your comments on my last post. I guess the little guy decided to cut mommy some slack b/c he came on black friday - November 27, 2009 at 8:25pm. Guess all my sniveling about being 1 cm dilated and no effacement didn't matter much huh?

Kaua is a happy and healthy little guy. He was 7lbs 2.3 ounces and 19.5" long. He was a little lighter than we expected, but I guess it makes sense since he was 1 week and 2 days early. We had our first follow up appt yesterday (our first day home) and he already grew to 21"!!! Crazy how fast they grow.

I'll post again in the next few days to share his birth story and hopefully some pictures!!

B MoM over and out -- and finally a mother!!!! God is sooooooooooo good!

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations B MoM!!!!!! I am so thrilled to hear that Kaua is finally here! Yay! I am looking forward to hearing about the birth story and seeing some pictures. Enjoy this very special time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW B~ congrats!! I am so glad to hear that you and he are home and that he is growing so well. I can't wait to hear more and see pics.....your miracle is here!! yay momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    *Betty Rubble*

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooo unbelievably happy for you and so excited to meet the little guy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAHOOOOO!!! BMoM I am SO happy for you and your family - Kaua may have arrived early into this world but he has a whole lifetime to live so I don't blame him for wanting to come earlier than planned! Can't wait to see pics and hear the full birth story - thanks for letting us know - what a blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! What a surprise! He wanted to meet his mom and dad ASAP, I guess!! :-) Can't WAIT to see pics and read the birth story! Enjoy your boy, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!!! Sounds like he was cooked properly and ready to celebrate Thanksgiving just a bit late. Sounds like a better thing than shopping to me! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! See I told you to eat up since he would be here very soon. I just had a hunch.

    Wonderful, wonderful! Rest and enjoy every second of this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH PRAISES TO HIM FOR HE IS GOOD!

    Can;t wait for pics! Congratulations MOMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations B! I am so happy for you!! Welcome to the world baby Kaua!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awh Congrats Momma. Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Sweetie, I am so very happy for you!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!!!! That's soo exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!! Our kids are 1 day apart!!!!

    ReplyDelete