Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First stretch mark

I got my first badge of honor a.k.a. stretch mark in a really weird place. I wouldn't even have noticed it, except that DH pointed it out to me this AM as I was changing for work. It's underneath my left boob. It's very close to the nipple and fairly light. Almost looks like a hickey, but nope, sadly it's not (these bbs dont get much action these days). It's almost quite funny really because how weird is it that its only on one boob and underneath? I've been religiously rubbing my special oils on the bbs and the belleh in efforts to combat the stretch marks (even though I know it may not really prevent them), but I guess I've been neglecting under the boobie (which I admit is a new area for me b/c pre-pregnancy, my bbs didn't really have an underside). I'll try to pay more attention to that spot from now on.

I hope this is the last of the stretch marks!!!

Oh yeah, the other new pregnancy symptom I've recently encounterd are calf cramps and big toe cramps. And its only on my right leg. Weird huh? I've only had the calf cramp twice and the toe cramp once. It happens when I'm in bed and I wake up and stretch out my body long ways (you know, reach your legs out and arms up). I try not to stretch for fear that I may bring on the cramp, but for some reason, my body just really wants to stretch. I think its because I've got limited sleep positions now that I'm bigger, so my body needs a stretch since I'm stuck in basically one or two sleep positions the whole night. I read in WTE that to try and prevent the cramping, I should stretch before I go to bed. I'll try to remember that.

Glad you guys liked the name!

4 comments:

  1. I had the cramping problem at night as well try eating some banannas. I hope all continues to go well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the stretch marks. I am not sure if mine will ever go away....

    I love Wyatt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name! When you stretch in the morning try flexing your feet so your toes point upward back toward your body instead of out like your a ballet dancer on pointe. So that your heels point down instead of your toes. (does any of that make sense?) HTH

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I have stretch marks on my left boob too! my beautiful new boobies make by baby are now being ruined by baby LOL

    ReplyDelete