I got tagged again from Just Me at CanYouImagine. (so cool, Just Me, i also read your comments and FINALLY learned how to do the cool link thingy to text!!!) Hooray.
The task: list 5 things you are addicted to and then nominate 5 more people:
1. Reading infertility and TTC blogs (duh, aren't we all?)
2. Reading books (LOVE LOVE LOVE the library where I borrow all my books. I'm also a member on Shelfari).
3. drinking hot water (got the tip from a preggo GF who now drinks hot water instead of tea - which has caffeine. I've started it and found that I really like it. It fulfills my need to drink something hot in the morning and it doesn't have caffeine. I'm so ready to be pregnant -- cant you tell?)
4. TTC - unfortunatley, I haven't been able to do it for over 7 months now, but i'm hoping that will change next month, and I'm hoping that I wont be TTC for very long b/c I'll be pregnant soon!
5. spicy foods - I love all things spicy - hot soup, chili pepper water, yum yum.
I nominate ---- anyone - I know I'm really bad at this nominating thing. I'll get better, I promise.
EXACTLY 1 MONTH UNTIL THE BIG DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT!!!!!!!!!
I've never heard of the hot water thing. Interesting, I might try that...
ReplyDeleteglad that you learned how to link.....isn't it cool?
ReplyDeleteand in answer to your question on my blog, yes BFPs are very bittersweet. I am honestly happy for my friends in real life and on WTE that get BFPs.....but sometimes in my head I scream "why not me?" but only in my head.....i know our time will come.
only one month until your appointment!! it is coming fast (i know not fast enough for you, but it will be here soon)
I am so glad you are down to a month before the next big appointment. Things are not going so well here in Nathan land. Long Long story. I don't know if I have the engergy to blog about it all, but I will leave you a message at wte filling you in.
ReplyDeleteI really like drinking hot water too - sometimes i put lemon in it. At the moment it's so hot here that i'm just sticking with iced water! :)
ReplyDelete