Tuesday, September 14, 2010

He Eats!

Within the past few days the eating situation with Kaua has totally changed. He now eats without world war III breaking out between him and me. It's probably a combination of me figuring out what foods he likes and him actually wanting more food. He still generally only likes big people food and will occasionally let me slip in some baby food if its fruits or veggies. He does not like baby foods with the meats in it. I'm starting to be able to recognize when he wants more food. The other day, I gave him pastele and gandule rice and he couldn't get enough of it. He also has now figured out when I'm eating and will come up to me at any time of the day to get a bite of whatever it is I'm eating. It's nice to see him eat, but at the same time, he seems to always want to be eating. I've found that instead of shoving food in his face, I have to hide food when I'm eating it because he'll want to eat even after he's already had a meal!

The other cool thing Kaua does, which he just started today, but we've been working on getting him to do for a while --- he waves bye-bye!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Yay I'm still working on not having world war three when Pookah is eating. He's finally eating again though, and I guess that's what counts. Also, I now know that he HATES the baby food meat. So, I'll have to fiugre something else out there.....

    ReplyDelete